The RSL membership year is from January 1 to December 31. Annual subscriptions are due on January 1 and need to be paid to your sub branch before February 28 each year.
Membership starts from as little as $20 per year and the benefits and services the RSL can offer are endless.
The following are eligible to join the RSL:
- Any person who has served in any of the Australian Defence Forces in either of the two World Wars or in any theatre of conflict.
- Any person who has served for not less than six months in the Regular or Reserve Forces of the ADF, or of any country not an enemy of Australia. Shorter service can also qualify if discharge was honourable and for reasons beyond the individual’s control.
- Any Australian citizen who has served overseas for not less than six months as a member of an approved Peacekeeping force.
- Any Australian or allied citizen who served with or in support of the ADF or Allied Forces in any theatre of conflict or during World War II, as a member of the Australian Women’s Land Army or a Voluntary Aid Detachment in a Military of Convalescent Hospital.
- To find out more about the benefits of becoming a member of the RSL, visit www.rslqld.org
For Downloadable Membership form just click on link below.